Internal Sales Consultant
The successful candidate will manage all sales enquiries telephonically or via the Switch Telecom ticketing system. Candidate needs to have a strong understanding of the Switch Telecom suit of products and a love of customer care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing customer and reseller accounts and building relationships with key contacts.
• Liaise and coordinate the internal company functions/requirements to ensure the highest level of customer service to for all accounts.
• Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
• Provide reports in monthly meetings with internal stakeholders about performance on assigned accounts.
• Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by clients on assigned accounts.
• Taking a proactive approach to account management.
• Work closely with all internal departments to maximise customer satisfaction
• Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the assigned customer base
• Proactively seek ways to broaden customer base
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers
• Providing sales and administrative support to internal and external agents
• Communicating with agents for status of order and outstanding documentation
• Preparing quotes
• Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis and forecasting
• Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy
• Fulfil customer queries over the phone and respond to queries via the ticketing system
• Maintaining and organizing diaries and planning and scheduling proper appointments and meetings
• Comfort calls to bigger sign ups to ensure that nothing was missed on order and that they are happy with our service to date
• Presales calls to ensure that orders are going to be configured correctly and to the customers specification.
Skills and Specifications:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
• Minimum of 3 years in sales
• Minimum of 2 years in administration or customer care role
• Industry/related experience (essential)
• Proficient in typing
• Preferably fluent in both English and Afrikaans
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Must be tactful in dealing with people
• Discretion, good judgement ability, adaptable and versatile individual
• Organisational skills
• Initiative and ability to operate independently
• Proven sales record
Education and Qualifications:
• Grade 12 – preferably with mathematics
• Sales Related (course, degree or diploma)
• Customer Care (course or diploma)
• VoIP Sales experience
• Mobile Sales experience
• Internet sales experience
• VoIP and Data knowledge would be beneficial