Number porting is the transfer of your existing telephone number, or numbers, from your current service provider to the Switch Telecom network.
When you port your number to Switch Telecom, the ported number or numbers will be linked to a cost-effective Switch Telecom solution or multiple solutions depending on your requirements. You can choose from a wide range of solutions which will see a reduction in your existing monthly service fees together with your call charges.
Solutions range from a VoIP Line up to the Hosted Switchboard service. A VoIP line is predominantly used in homes and for one to two people in small offices. The Hosted Switchboard solution has been designed for small to large enterprises as well as call centres. Corporate clients can also choose VoIP Trunk solution if they already have their own VoIP PBX and would like to take advantage of Switch Telecom’s great service and low call rates.
Most importantly, Switch Telecom was one of the first service providers to offer geographic number porting and as a result has perfected the process. We will manage the port process in full and as such you will find the entire process quick, easy and non-disruptive, even retaining your existing ADSL service if required.
Why you should port your number to Switch Telecom:
- Notably, reduce your monthly call charges by up to 50% with Switch Telecom’s local, national, mobile and international call rates. Click here to view our rates.
- Sign-up on a month to month contract.
- Only deal with one fixed line service provider when you port your number.
- Billing and call rate packages are simple to understand which helps you manage your call spend.
- Access to the Client Zone which allows you to view your itemised billing, invoices and statements, set call forwarding and much more.
- Link your ported number or numbers to a wide range of Switch Telecom VoIP Services.
- Receive a free fax to email service when you sign-up.
- Receive free and fast remote support.
- Retain your ADSL Line if needed when you port your number.
- Visit our Facebook page to read what our customer’s think about the service Switch Telecom provides. Click here.
- A Switch Telecom VoIP Solution.
- A reliable Broadband internet connection.