The DP730 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance.
- Up to four DP730 handsets are supported on each DP752 base station.
- 2.4 inch (240×320) colour LCD with 2 programmable soft keys.
- 40 hours of talk time and 500-hour standby time.
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing.
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- The range is dependent on construction.