Switch Telecom uses VoIP technology to provide an IP Faxing solution over your wired or wireless broadband Internet connection (FoIP).
Government departments, professional firms and financial institutions still rely on faxing to send and receive documents. Moreover, legal documents that require signatures are also still sent by fax.
For the purpose of real-time faxing, Switch Telecom has enabled the T.38 fax protocol throughout its network. The T.38 protocol ensures that there is no longer a need to store and send faxes at a later stage. In some professions, such as the legal profession, it’s essential to send and receive faxes in real-time in order to abide by certain rules of evidence.
Notably, the traditional fax machine can now transmit across an invisible IP network which circumvents the expensive landline networks.
- Real-time faxing is achieved due to the T.38 fax protocol which is enabled throughout Switch Telecom’s network.
- Save between 30% and 50% on your monthly fax transmissions because of Switch Telecom’s local, national and international rates.
- Choose between a geographic or non-geographic fax numbers or keep your main fax numbers when you port to Switch Telecom.
- Sign-up on a month to month contract.
- A VoIP line used for faxing only costs R49 a month including VAT, which is a quarter of the cost of other landline alternatives.
- Get portable fax numbers for your business – no need to transfer the numbers when you move or go on holiday. Your number moves with you to a new physical location.
- Visit our Facebook page to read what our customer’s think about the service Switch Telecom provides. Click here.
Monthly Service Fee: R49.00 (including VAT)
What you need to get started:
An Analogue Phone Adapater (ATA) connected to your fax machine plus a Switch Telecom VoIP Line.
A reliable broadband internet connection.
- Installation Fee: FREE
- Contract Term: Month-to-Month