A toll free telephone number is a telephone number with an 0800 prefix that is billed for all incoming calls, instead of incurring charges to the originating telephone subscriber. The charge for using a toll free phone number is paid for by the called party instead of the calling party. For the calling party, a call to an 0800 number from a landline or mobile is free of charge.
Your customers might not be enjoying the benefits of Switch Telecom’s low local, national and mobile rates and might still be paying high rates to their mobile or fixed line provider; it is for this reason that a Switch Telecom 0800 number could be an indispensable asset to your business. Furthermore, customers recognize “0800” numbers as being free of charge, which no doubt has a positive impact on whether or not they’re going to call your business. Moreover, a toll-free number can help you to brand your business.
- Add credibility to your brand, services and products.
- Increase customer service perception.
- It costs your caller nothing to call you irrespective of the caller’s network.
- The ‘free’ aspect will encourage and increase the number of enquiries and orders.
- Reduce barriers to purchasing products online.
- Give your business a national presence.
Monthly Service Fee:
- R150.00 (including VAT) for the Toll Free telephone number.
- Incoming calls to the toll-free number: R 0.50 (including VAT) per minute.
What you need to get started:
A Switch Telecom VoIP SIP Trunk or a Switch Telecom Hosted Switchboard.
Plus a reliable broadband Connection.
Incoming calls R0.50 per min