Flat Rate Calling; Save Big on Call Costs
Switch Telecom’s Flat Rate Calling packages (Unlimited VoIP) cost a fixed, affordable monthly fee – removing the expensive variable costs that usually come with making calls in South Africa.
Unlimited VoIP isn’t only the next best thing for South Africans; it should be the norm. Flat rate (Unlimited/Uncapped) calling is already a prevalent offering in international markets. And makes sense for home and business users in South Africa, too.
It brings down communication costs and makes it easier to work within a budget. Allowing users the freedom to call without having to worry about variable call costs.
There are a limited number of local providers offering flat-rate solutions and those that do often limit the number of calls based on the amount of minutes used.
Flat Rate Calling is Changing the Game
However, in February 2023, Switch Telecom launched VoIP package. These packages allow for true unlimited calling to South African local, national, and mobile destinations.
Best of all, certain Switch Unlimited packages also include calls to a number of popular international destinations, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Mexico, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the USA.*
Clients who sign up for Switch Telecom’s flat rate calling only pay a fixed monthly fee based on the number of concurrent calls they require.
Why Choose Switch Telecom
There are many reasons that you should choose a Switch Telecom flat rate calling solution over the other VoIP and calling products available in South Africa:
- Get unlimited calling to standard South African local, national, and mobile numbers.
- Get unlimited calling to many popular international destinations (package dependent).
- Pay per number of concurrent calls required (offered in increments of 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16 outbound calls and 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 inbound calls respectively).
- Keep your geographic or non-geographic-based number with number porting linked to your Unlimited VoIP solution.
- Importantly avoid lengthy contract terms or setup costs.
- Link the Unlimited VoIP SIP Trunk option to a Switch Telecom Hosted Switchboard Solution.
- Use the Switch Telecom Mobile Softphone free of charge (package dependent).
- Hosted Switchboard clients with flat rate calling have access to the Switch Telecom browser-based softphone at no extra charge.
Switch Telecom Flat Rate Calling Packages
Switch Telecom offers a selection of Unlimited VoIP packages to suit a variety of use cases. We detail these packages and monthly fees below.
Home Solution: Unlimited VoIP Line Lite
(1 outbound and 2 inbound calls) – R161.00 VAT inclusive.
- Best suited for home users.
- Connect to a single device, such as a VoIP phone or a Switch Telecom Mobile Softphone.
Home and Small Business Solution: Unlimited VoIP Line Premium
(2 outbound and 4 inbound calls) – R345.00 VAT inclusive.
- Suited for home users calling internationally or smaller business users who are on the go and would like their number to ring on multiple devices.
- Includes unlimited calling to popular international destinations.
- Connect up to 3 devices simultaneously to your service.
Small Business to Large Enterprise: Unlimited VoIP SIP Trunk
- 4 Channels (4 concurrent outbound calls, 8 inbound) – R1,150.00 VAT inclusive.
- 8 Channels (8 concurrent outbound calls, 16 inbound) – R2,875.00 VAT inclusive.
- 16 Channels (16 concurrent outbound calls, 32 inbound) – R5,750.00 VAT inclusive.
- Switch Telecom’s SIP Trunk solutions are ideal for business users (excluding call centres) who require more concurrent outbound and inbound calls.
- All Unlimited SIP Trunk solutions offer unlimited calling to popular international destinations.
- Link your Unlimited SIP Trunk to a Switch Telecom Hosted Switchboard or other VoIP switchboards.
Visit our Unlimited VoIP page to find the flat rate calling package that is right for your home or business. Or Sign Up now!
- November 17th, 2023