UPDATE: The newer Grandstream GRP2612G is on special at the same price, is visually identical, and has higher specifications.
The GRP2612P is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed for desktop workers or home users. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features, 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a colour LCD with interchangeable face plates for easy logo customisation and more.
- 4 line keys with up to 2 SIP accounts.
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys.
- 5 navigation/menu keys, 9 dedicated function keys for: Message (with LED indicator), Transfer, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial and Speakerphone.
- 3-way conference, Call Park, Call Pickup, Bridged-line-appearance (BLA), Downloadable Phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), Call Waiting, XML Customisation of Screen, Off-Hook Auto Dial, Auto Answer, Click-to-Dial and Personalised Music Ringtones.
- 2.4″ colour LCD screen.
- Dual switched 100Mbps ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Digital BLF and Speed Dial keys, 4 programmable soft keys.
- Support of up to 16 VPKs (4 pages).
- 1000 contact phonebook.
- Power supply included.