The Grandstream GRP2616 is a powerful reception IP phone that supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, and integrated dual-band Wi-Fi. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), two LCD displays, interchangable faceplates for easy logo customisation and more.
- 3” (480×272) TFT colour LCD with an additional 2.4” (320×240) colour LCD, with up to 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts.
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi.
- Up to 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs) for digital BLF/speed dial.
- Dual switched 10/100/1000 MBps Gigabit ports.
- Multi-party conferencing.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone.
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts.
- Integrated Bluetooth.
- 5 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 10 dedicated function keys for Message (with LED indicator), Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial and Speakerphone.