A VoIP Line is a direct line service used together with a VoIP telephone (desktop/cordless) or phone adapter (ATA).
Switch Telecom uses VoIP technology to provide a telephone service over your wired or wireless broadband internet connection.
VoIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol, or in more common terms a phone service over the Internet.
If you have a reliable internet connection, such as Adsl, 3G/HSDPA, Wimax or Fibre, you can get a phone service delivered through your internet connection.
Furthermore, a VoIP service, unlike outdated fixed lines, can be moved without requiring a change of telephone number. In addition, Switch Telecom can supply either geographic or non-geographic numbers. Alternatively you can keep your existing telephone number and port it onto the Switch Telecom Network.
Finally, expect to save up to 50% on your monthly call charges with Switch Telecom’s low call rates.
Why you should choose a VoIP Line:
- Save up to 50% on your monthly call charges because of Switch Telecom’s low call rates
- Choose between a geographic or non-geographic telephone number or keep your main telephone numbers when you port to Switch Telecom.
- Forward calls to voice mail or your mobile phone.
- Divert calls quickly and easily in case of a connectivity or power failure.
- Record your own voicemail message or use the default recording.
- Receive two simultaneous calls when you enable call waiting (on compatible phones).
- The VoIP Line solution is compatible with most SIP phones and softphones.
- Receive a free fax to email service when you sign-up.
- Voice mail notifications sent directly to your email inbox.
- Receive free and fast remote support.
- Billing and call rate packages are simple to understand.
- Sign-up on a month to month contract.
- Click here to visit our Facebook page and read all our client reviews.
Monthly Service Fee: R49.00 incl. VAT