Switch Telecom’s Toll Free Telephone Numbers
A toll free telephone number is a telephone number with an 0800 prefix that is billed for all incoming calls, instead of incurring charges to the originating telephone subscriber. The charge for using a toll free phone number is paid for by the called party instead of the calling party. For the calling party, a call to an 0800 number from a landline or mobile is free of charge.
Your customers might not be enjoying the benefits of Switch Telecom’s low local, national and mobile rates and might still be paying high rates to their mobile or fixed line provider; it is for this reason that a Switch Telecom 0800 number could be an indispensable asset to your business. Furthermore, customers recognize “0800” numbers as being free of charge, which no doubt has a positive impact on whether or not they’re going to call your business. Moreover a toll-free number can help you to brand your business.
Benefits to having a Toll Free Telephone Number:
- Add credibility to your brand, services and products
- Increase customer service perception
- It costs your caller nothing to call you irrespective of the caller’s network
- The ‘free’ aspect will encourage and increase the number of enquiries and orders.
- Reduce barriers to purchasing products online
- Give your business a national presence
Contact us on 0800 060 100 for more information.
Monthly Service Fee:
R150.00 (incl. VAT) for the Toll Free telephone number plus;
Incoming calls to toll-free number: R 0.50 (incl. VAT) per minute