A toll free phone number is a telephone number with an 0800 prefix that is billed for all incoming calls instead of incurring charges to the originating telephone subscriber. The charge for using a toll free phone number is paid for by the called party instead of the calling party. For the calling party, a call to a toll-free number from a landline or mobile is free of charge.
Your customers might not be enjoying the benefits of Switch Telecom’s low local, national and mobile rates and are still paying high rates to their mobile or fixed line provider; it is for this reason that a toll free number could be an indispensable asset to your business.
Benefits to having a Toll-Free Telephone Number:
- Add credibility to your brand, services and products
- Increase customer service perception
- It costs your caller nothing to call you irrespective of the caller’s network
- The ‘free’ aspect will encourage an increased number of enquiries and orders.
- Reduce barriers to purchasing products online
- Give your business a national presence
Contact us a call on 0800 060 100 for more information.
Monthly Service Fee:
R150.00 (incl. VAT) for the Toll Free telephone number plus;
Incoming calls to toll-free number: R 0.50 (incl. VAT) per minute