R1,881 (R1,650 + VAT)
The advanced new Yealink EXP20 clips onto the Yealink SIP T27P and SIP 29G and is made for receptionists, administrative assistants or contact centre agents who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis. The EXP20 contains a large and user-friendly liquid crystal display (LCD) interface and contains 20 physical, dual-colour LED keys. The additional screen space and added number of buttons simplifies user navigation and streamlines essential operational functions such as speed dial, BLF, BLA, call forwarding, transfer and hold.
- Reception attendant for the SIP T27P and SIP T29P.
- 20 physical buttons, dual colour LED.
- A diverse range of actionable, LCD accessible icons.
- 160×320 graphic LCD with backlight.
- 18 additional keys available.
- Two accessible pages.
- Stand with two adjustable angles.
- No more than two expansion modules can be powered by the host phone.
R1,425 (R1,250 + VAT)
The EXP40 Expansion Module for the SIP-T46G and SIP-T48G, expanding the functional capability of your SIP phone to a whole new level. It features a large graphic LCD. Two pages of 20 flexible buttons are shown on the display and can be programmed with up to 40 various features. The productivity-enhancing features include BLF, speed dialling, call forward, transfer, park, pickup, etc.
- Rich visual experience with 160×320 graphic LCD.
- 20 physical keys each with a dual colour LED.
- 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages.
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles.
- Wall mountable.