Switch Telecom uses VoIP technology to provide a telephone service over your wired or wireless broadband Internet connection
(e.g. ADSL, iBurst, 3G/HSDPA, WiMax).
A VoIP Line is a direct line service used in conjunction with a VoIP telephone (desktop/cordless) or phone adapter (ATA).
A VoIP service, unlike traditional fixed lines, can be moved without requiring a change of telephone number. Switch Telecom can supply either Geographic or Non-Geographic numbers or alternatively you can keep your existing Telephone Number and port it onto the Switch Telecom Network.
- One telephone number
- Call forwarding
- Receive two simultaneous calls (on compatible phones)
- Call waiting (on compatible phones)
- SIP protocol: Multiple codec support
- Free fax-to-email service
- Free voicemail-to-email service
- Switch Telecom local and International call rates.
- Keep your main Telkom number by porting it to Switch Telecom