The Technical Administrator is expected to have knowledge and experience dealing with Ticketing Systems, Client Care and Administration. A basic knowledge of VoIP and local area networking would be beneficial.
A passion for administration and client care is essential.
The successful candidate must have strong business acumen and must be a good communicator as he or she will be expected to interact with Switch Telecom clients and other teams within the company.
- Responsible for the timely and effective response to all client interactions, requests, and queries.
- Logging of all client interactions on the ticketing system.
- Providing 1st level technical support to clients and partners via email and telephone.
- To provide a complete and informed response on the first contact with all clients and resellers.
- Act as a liaison between the clients and the different support teams focusing on resolving complex issues and managing client expectations.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by following specific procedures and protocols.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention beyond 1st line support.
- Ensure internal and external communication is carried out in a professional and timely manner.
- Managing and handling all client-related queries.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with existing customers and build trust with potential customers.
- Support requests associated with all Switch Telecom services and products via the ticketing system and telephonically.
- Provide support for clients and resellers telephonically and via the ticketing system.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to staff, vendors or other services providers.
- Assist in resolving all support related queries.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of orders and amendments for existing clients.
- Act as an interface with clients, resellers, wholesalers and between departments if and when required.
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations.
- Ensure delivery of committed services and overall customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions.
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with customers.
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
- Maintain an efficient work environment.
- Screen telephone calls, and handling requests, and enquiries telephonically.
- Assist in client retention.
- Identify new and efficient ways to manage ticketing queues and workflows.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of upgrades and cutovers for existing clients.
- Directly support the Management teams with ongoing facility and team related responsibilities