Switch Telecom has launched its very own browser-based VoIP Softphone.
It’s compatible with most internet browsers and is ideal for desktop use.
The solution is free of charge for all Switch Telecom Hosted Switchboard clients.
The VoIP Softphone Features
- When using the Softphone a user can make and receive calls via the easy-to-use interface.
- They can put callers on hold and they can also do attended and unattended transfers.
- Users are also able to conference up to 3 calls. This makes communication that much easier especially as so many employees are working from home.
- Users of the VoIP Softphone have visibility of all other extensions found on the same Hosted Switchboard that their extension is connected to. This allows them to easily see if another user is busy or if they are available to take a call.
- Each user also has the ability to manage their own contacts. And they have a view of their call history which allows them to quickly and easily redial a particular party.
Giving Users Access to the Softphone
Conveniently, Switch Telecom Hosted Switchboard clients can manage access to the VoIP Softphone via the Client Zone. A Technical Contact is able to generate a VoIP Softphone Invite at any time, which will email each specified user a secure link that will allow them to immediately start using their VoIP Softphone.
Switch Telecom Hosted Switchboard clients are able to register 3 different devices to one extension. This allows each user to have multiple different devices connected to their unique extension.
Not yet a Switch Telecom Hosted Switchboard Client? Click here to watch a video that highlights all the benefits and features the solution offers.